Report NEP-ACC-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Floden, Martin, 2006. "Vintage Capital and Expectations Driven Business Cycles," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 643, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00115717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcel Gerard, 2006. "Reforming the taxation of Multijurisdictional Enterprises in Europe, "Coopetition" in a Bottom-up Federation," Working Papers 2006-10, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavel Körner, 2006. "The determinants of corporate debt maturity structure: evidence from Czech firms," Working Papers IES 2006/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2006.
- John Armour & David A. Skeel, Jr., 2006. "Who writes the rules for hostile takeovers, and why? - The peculiar divergence of US and UK takeover regulations," Working Papers wp331, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Liu, Zhen, 2006. "Fair Disclosure and Investor Asymmetric Awareness in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore