Report NEP-ACC-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bbe:wpaper:200501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2006. "ACE vs. CBIT: Which is Better for Investment and Welfare?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1850, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thiess Büttner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on Multinationalsâ€™ Financing and Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1817, CESifo Group Munich.
- C. Fritz Foley & Jay C. Hartzell & Sheridan Titman & Garry Twite, 2006. "Why do firms hold so much cash? A tax-based explanation," NBER Working Papers 12649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thiess Büttner & Michael Overesch & Ulrich Schreiber & Georg Wamser, 2006. "Taxation and Capital Structure Choice â€“ Evidence from a Panel of German Multinationals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boons, A.N.A.M., 2006. "Nieuwe Ronde, Nieuwe Kansen: Ontwikkeling in Management Accounting & Control," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management 8057, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore