Report NEP-ACC-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ACC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carla Vieira & Ana Paula Serra, 2005. "Abnormal Returns in Privatization Public Offerings: The Case of Portuguese Firms," Working Papers 2005.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abelardo Daza & José Manuel Puente & Alesia Rodríguez & Germán Rios, 2007. "The Political Economy of the Budget Process in the Andean Region: The Case of Venezuela," Research Department Publications 2002, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roger Gordon & Wei Li, 2005. "Tax Structure in Developing Countries: Many Puzzles and a Possible Explanation," NBER Working Papers 11267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fraschini, Angela, 2005. "Tax system and tax reforms in India," POLIS Working Papers 45, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Mahesh Kumar Tambi, 2005. "Indian Takeover Code In Search Of Excellence (A Case Study Approach)," Macroeconomics 0504021, University Library of Munich, Germany.