Report NEP-ACC-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio LORENZON & Peter J. VAN BAALEN & Luciano PILOTTI, 2005. "CRM technologies as a leverage of competitiveness and business value creation in European markets:," Departmental Working Papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Focarelli, Dario & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2005. "Conflicts of Interest in Financial Markets - Evidence from Bond Underwriting in the Nineties," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp05023, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Randall K. Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 11062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Hanlon & Terry Shevlin, 2005. "Bank-Tax Conformity for Corporate Income: An Introduction to the Issues," NBER Working Papers 11067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeon Djankov & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "Private Credit in 129 Countries," NBER Working Papers 11078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Lambrecht & Stewart C. Myers, 2005. "A Theory of Takeovers and Disinvestment," NBER Working Papers 11082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & Alexander Dyck & Luigi Zingales, 2003. "Theft and Taxes," International Tax Program Papers 0501, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Dec 2004.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore