Report NEP-ACC-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parto,Saeed, 2005. "“Good” Governance and Policy Analysis: What of Institutions?," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Krug, B. & Zhu, Z. & Hendrischke, H., 2004. "China’s emerging tax regime: Devolution, fiscal federalism, or tax farming?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-113-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & John L. Hartman, 2005. "Demographics and the Political Sustainability of Pay-as-you-go Social Security," CESifo Working Paper Series 1378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2005. "Progressive Taxation and Irreversible Investment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 1377, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2005. "Internationalization and the Evolution of Corporate Valuation," NBER Working Papers 11023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Yong Wang, 2005. "Consumption Risk and the Cost of Equity Capital," NBER Working Papers 11026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2005. "A microeconometric model for analysing efficiency and distributional effects of tax reforms: a review of results for Italy and Norwayƒx," Public Economics 0501002, EconWPA.