Report NEP-ACC-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Corporate Governance Theories: From Micro Theories to National Systems Theories," Working Papers CREGO 1041202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Büttner, Thiess, 2005. "The Incentive Effect of Fiscal Equalization Transfers on Tax Policy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 37, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John Rand, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Determinants of the Cost of Capital in Vietnamese Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 05-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Spartak Keremidchiev, 2005. "Towards Modernization Of The Corporate Governance In Bulgaria," Industrial Organization 0501004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:58/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore