Report NEP-ACC-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Martel, Frederic & Strömberg, Per, 2004. "How Do Legal Differences and Learning Affect Financial Contracts?," SIFR Research Report Series 28, Institute for Financial Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200479 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Christiaens & V. Van Peteghem, 2004. "Governmental Accounting Reform: Evolution Of The Implementation In Flemish Municipalities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/256, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200482 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Milhaupt, Curtis, 2004. "A Lost Decade for Corporate Governance? What’s Changed, What Hasn’t, and Why," EIJS Working Paper Series 202, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- V.U. Trivedi & M. Shehata & S. Mestelman, 2004. "Attitudes, Incentives and Tax Compliance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-08, McMaster University.
- Rogério Ladeira Furquim Werneck, 2004. "An evaluation of 2003 tax reform effort on Brazil," Textos para discussão 488, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Junning Cai, 2004. "Accounting for Employee Stock Options: An Economics Perspective," Finance 0410007, EconWPA, revised 14 Feb 2005.