Report NEP-ACC-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E Philip Davis & Christos Ioannidis, 2004. "External Financing of Us Corporations: Are Loans and Securities Complements or Substitutes?," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-02, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Marco GAMBARO, 2004. "The evolution of public service television, methods of financing and implications for the consumer," Departmental Working Papers 2004-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks," Working papers 2004-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paranque Bernard, 2004. "Goodwill des groupes français de 1992 à 2002 - French group goodwill from 1992 to 2002," Finance 0407007, EconWPA.
- Christian Bayer & Carsten Burhop, 2004. "A Corporate Governance Reform as a Natural Experiment for Incentive Contracts," Finance 0407002, EconWPA.
- Roland Strausz & Katrin Burkhardt, . "The Effect of Fair vs. Book Value Accounting on the Behavior of Banks," Papers 024, Departmental Working Papers.
- Steve Bond & Mike Hawkins & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "Stamp duty on shares and its effect on share prices," IFS Working Papers W04/11, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2004. "Price Cap, Revenue Sharing and Information Acquisition," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Steve Bond & Alexander Klemm & Rain Newton-Smith & Murtaza Syed & Gertjan Vlieghe, 2004. "The roles of expected profitability, Tobin's Q and cash flow in econometric models of company investment," IFS Working Papers W04/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "How has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," IFS Working Papers W04/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christian Bayer, 2004. "The Other Side of Limited Liability: Predatory Behavior and Investment Timing," Industrial Organization 0407001, EconWPA.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003. "Market Efficiency and the Euro:The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.