Xinyi Jimmy Zhou
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xinyi Jimmy Zhou to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
(50%) Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum Basel, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:wwzbsch (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Abteilung Wirtschaft und Politik Basel, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:awpbsch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Zhou, Xinyi Jimmy, 2019. "One step forward towards implementing real world communism - Multiple economical system competition within one country & socialism in closed systems and prisons," MPRA Paper 92198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Xinyi Jimmy, 2015. "A New Money Exchange System: The World Calorie Currency (WCC)," MPRA Paper 62320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-02-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xinyi Jimmy Zhou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.