Zhongnan University of Economics and LawWuhan, China
RePEc:edi:znufecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Software
- Xuan Zhang & Dongliang Cui & Chuntao Li, 2013. "PSEMAIL: Stata module to send email from within Stata for Windows environment," Statistical Software Components S457606, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xuan Zhang & Chuntao Li & Cheng Pan, 2013. "CNAR: Stata module to retrieve Chinese listed firms' financial data," Statistical Software Components S457696, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Apr 2019.
- Chuntao Li & Xuan Zhang, 2013. "CNTRADE: Stata module to retrieve Chinese stock market quotations from NetEase," Statistical Software Components S457580, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 31 Jul 2022.
- Xuan Zhang & Chuntao Li, 2013. "TTABLE2: Stata module to produce Mean Comparison for many variables between two groups with formatted table output," Statistical Software Components S457587, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xuan Zhang & Chuntao Li & Xin Xu, 2013. "EVENTSTUDY: Stata module to perform event studies in finance," Statistical Software Components S457615, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Sep 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xuan Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.