Yaaba Baba Nmadu
|P. M. B. 0187, Central Business District, Tafawa Balewa Way, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.|
Central Bank of NigeriaAbuja, Nigeria
RePEc:edi:cbngvng (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tumala, Mohammed M & Olubusoye, Olusanya E & Yaaba, Baba N & Yaya, OlaOluwa S & Akanbi, Olawale B, 2017. "Investigating Predictors of Inflation in Nigeria: BMA and WALS Techniques," MPRA Paper 88773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2018.
- Tumala, Mohammed M & Olubusoye, Olusanya E & Yaaba, Baba N & Yaya, OlaOluwa S & Akanbi, Olawale B, 2017. "Forecasting Nigerian Inflation using Model Averaging methods: Modelling Frameworks to Central Banks," MPRA Paper 88754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2018.
- Baba N. Yaaba & Lawal A. Dalhatu & Isa E. Adamu, 2014. "The Incentive Effect of Regulatory Capitals Requirement: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 18-29.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2018-09-10 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yaaba Baba Nmadu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.