|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie Bonn, Germany
Government of Germany
0228 / 615 - 0
0228 / 615 - 4436
Villemombler Str. 76, 53123 Bonn
RePEc:edi:bmwgvde (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Berkeley, California (United States)
University of California-Berkeley
549 Evans Hall # 3880, Berkeley, CA 94720-3880
RePEc:edi:debrkus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Alm, Bastian & Weins, Sebastian, 2020. "Employment effects of investment subsidies by German Regional Policy," EconStor Preprints 218843, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alm, Bastian & Weins, Sebastian, 2018. "Current account imbalances: Possibilities for Trade Policy Action under the Auspices of the WTO – a German Perspective," EconStor Preprints 173387, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Weins, Sebastian & Alm, Bastian & Wang, Tawei, 2016. "Rethinking The Future of Auditing: How an Integrated Continuous Auditing Approach Can Leverage the Full Potential of Continuous Auditing," EconStor Preprints 146401, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Bastian Alm & Sebastian Weins, 2017. "Der deutsche Leistungsbilanzüberschuss [Germany’s Current Account Surpluses — Could Multilateral Trade Policy Help to Rebalance the Economy?]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 97(12), pages 854-860, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2016-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2020-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2020-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2020-06-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Weins should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.