|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL)Milano, Italy
: + 39 02 796630
+ 39 02 780703
Corso Monforte 15, 20122 Milano MI
RePEc:edi:csilmit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Cecilia Pisa, 2017. "Top 200 furniture manufacturers worldwide," CSIL reports W16, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Cecilia Pisa, 2017. "Sofa Market and Recliners in Europe. Report for 18 countries," CSIL reports EU05, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Giulia Taveggia, 2017. "The upholstered furniture market in the United States," CSIL reports S04, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Colautti, 2016. "The contract furniture and furnishings market in Europe," CSIL reports EU12, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Ugo Finzi & Stefania Pelizzari & Sylvia Weichenberger, 2008. "Profiles of 50 major furniture retailers worldwide," CSIL reports W18, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Colautti & Sylvia Weichenberger, 2007. "The upholstered furniture industry in Central Eastern Europe," CSIL reports S35, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Sara Colautti & Sylvia Weichenberger, 2003. "The European market for beds and mattresses," CSIL reports EU11, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sylvia Weichenberger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.