Departamento de Economía Aplicada Granada, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Granada
RePEc:edi:daugres (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pedro E. BARRILAO GONZÁLEZ & Juan DELGADO ALAMINOS & Elena VILLAR RUBIO, 2016. "Job Satisfaction Amongst Public Employees Working Within Tax Administrations: Analyzing The Case Of Spain," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1), pages 17-32.
- Elena Villar-Rubio & Juan Delgado-Alaminos & Pedro Barrilao-González, 2015. "Job Satisfaction Among Spanish Tax Administration Employees: A Logistic Regression Analysis," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Jiménez Aguilera, Juan De Dios & Montero Granados, Roberto & Barrilao González, Pedro E. & Villar Rubio, Elena, 2010. "El sistema de financiación de las CCAA de régimen común y la desigualdad de la recaudación regional (1986-2007)/Financing Agreement for the Spanish Regions and Regional Inequality by Tax Collection (1," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 77-102, Abril.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elena Villar-Rubio & Juan Delgado-Alaminos & Pedro Barrilao-González, 2015.
"Job Satisfaction Among Spanish Tax Administration Employees: A Logistic Regression Analysis,"
Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Carmen Mihaela MOGOIU & Mariana Luminita LINTA, 2018. "Tax Administration Of Arges County – Approaches From The Perspective Of Human Resources," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 17(3), pages 43-52.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Villar-Rubio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.