Mauricio Giovanni Valencia Amaya
|Last Name:||Valencia Amaya|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultad de Economía Santa Fe de Bogotá, Colombia
Universidad del Rosario
RePEc:edi:ferosco (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Dolores de la Mata & Mauricio G. Valencia-Amaya, 2014. "The Health Impacts of Severe Climate Shocks in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6570, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jorge Lotero Contreras & Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy & Mauricio Giovanni Valencia Amaya, 2005. "La competitividad: aproximación conceptual desde la teoría del crecimiento y la geografía económica," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004181, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dolores de la Mata & Mauricio G. Valencia-Amaya, 2014.
"The Health Impacts of Severe Climate Shocks in Colombia,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6570, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Barron, Kai & Gamboa, Luis F. & Rodriguez-Lesmes, Paul, 2017. "Behavioural response to a sudden health risk: Dengue and educational outcomes in Colombia," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai Barron & Luis Fernando Gamboa & Paul Rodriguez-Lesmes, 2015. "Short Term Health Shocks and School Attendance: The Case of a Dengue Fever Outbreak in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 012646, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mauricio Giovanni Valencia Amaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.