Emiliano Vargas Sr.
McCourt School of Public Policy Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
3600 N Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20007
RePEc:edi:gppigus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sathaye, J. & Friedmann, R. & Meyers, S. & de Buen, O. & Gadgil, A. & Vargas, E. & Saucedo, R., 1994. "Economic analysis of Ilumex a project to promote energy-efficient residential lighting in Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 163-171, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sathaye, J. & Friedmann, R. & Meyers, S. & de Buen, O. & Gadgil, A. & Vargas, E. & Saucedo, R., 1994.
"Economic analysis of Ilumex a project to promote energy-efficient residential lighting in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 163-171, February.
- C. Sheinbaum & I. Jauregui & L. Rodríguez V., 1997. "Carbon dioxide emission reduction scenarios in Mexico for year 2005: Industrial cogeneration and efficient lighting," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 359-372, December.
- C. Sheinbaum & I. Jauregui & L. Rodríguez V., 1998. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Reduction Scenarios in Mexico for Year 2005: Industrial Cogeneration and Efficient Lighting," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 359-372, December.
- Von Hippel, David F. & Hayes, Peter & Williams, James H. & Greacen, Chris & Sagrillo, Mick & Savage, Timothy, 2008. "International energy assistance needs and options for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 541-552, February.
- Sheinbaum, C. & Martínez, M. & Rodríguez, L., 1996. "Trends and prospects in Mexican residential energy use," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 493-504.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emiliano Vargas Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.