Departamentul Finante Bucureşti, Romania
Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
Strada Mihai Eminescu nr.13-15, sector 1, Bucuresti
RePEc:edi:cfasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tãnãsescu Paul, 2012. "State of Knowledge in Insurance Economics: Uncertainly Levels and Response to Uncertainty," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 1382-1384, Decembre.
- Roxana Ionescu & Paul Tănăsescu, 2011. "The Importance Of The Indicators In Measuring The Economic And Social Eficiency Of The Insurances," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 189-195, July.
- Cosmin Şerbănescu & Irina Popa & Andreea Popa & Paul Tănăsescu, 2009. "Current Issues Of Public-Private Dualism Of Pensions. The Perspective Of Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 406-412, December.
- Paul Tănăsescu & Cosmin Şerbănescu, 2009. "Reinsurance Of Catastrophic Risks," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)(s), pages 413-417, December.
- Mariana Popa & Paul Tanasescu, 2008. "Analysis Regarding The Israeli Pension Funds System," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 124-133, November.
- Iulian Mircea & Tanasescu Paul, 2008. "An analysis of equity in insurance. The mathematical approach of risk of ruin for insurers," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 210-214, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul Tanasescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.