Facoltà di Economia Lecce, Italy
Università del Salento
Via per Monteroni - LECCE
RePEc:edi:dslucit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Claudia Sunna & Manuela Mosca, 2017. "Heterogenesis of ends: Herbert Spencer and the Italian economists," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Claudia Sunna, 2017. "Antoine de Montchrétien and development economics," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 101-113.
- Enrico Ciavolino & Claudia Sunna & Paola Pascali & Mariangela Nitti, 2016. "Women resignation during maternal leave," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1747-1763, July.
- Claudia Sunna, 2009. "Paura dei beni. Da Esiodo ad Adam Smith," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 141-143.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Claudia Sunna & Manuela Mosca, 2017.
"Heterogenesis of ends: Herbert Spencer and the Italian economists,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 25-57, January.
- Alberto Mingardi, 2017. "Classical Liberalism in Italian Economic Thought, from the Time of Unification," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22â€“54, January.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claudia Sunna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.