Oleg Sergeevich Sukharev
(Олег Сергеевич Сухарев)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economics Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: +7 499 129-0609
+7 499 724-1409
32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- O. Sukharev, 2011. "Priorities of Modernization Policy," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(10), pages 26-34.
- O. Sukharev., 2004. "On the Choice of the Strategy of Macroeconomic Policy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- O. Sukharev., 2003. "Evolutionary Macroeconomics in Schumpeterian Perusal," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- O. Sukharev., 2002. "The Concept of Economic Disfunction and Evolution of the Firm," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- O. Sukharev., 2002.
"The Concept of Economic Disfunction and Evolution of the Firm,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Denysenko Ihor P., 2014. "In Some Components of Enterprise Management Quality Improvement," Business Inform, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), Kharkiv National University of Economics, issue 2, pages 377-381.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oleg Sergeevich Sukharev
(Олег Сергеевич Сухарев) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.