University of EconomicsVarna, Bulgaria
RePEc:edi:uevarbg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vladimir Sulov, 2014. "Implementation of Programming Languages on the Platform .NET at Developing Software Applications," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 1, pages 13-22.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2013. "New Visions On Electronic Books," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-13.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2012. "Quantitative Estimate Opportunities of Software Performance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 105-123.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2006. "Virtualization of Information Systems in Conditions of Globalization," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 120-142.
- Economic Thought Editor & Mathew Matev & Todor Nenov & Dimitar Kanev & Elena Georgieva & Yuliya Uzunova & Blago Blagoev & Penyu Mihailov & Vladimir Vladimirov & Rumyana Lilova & Dimitar Rarilov & Niko, 2001. "Contemporary Problems of the Economic Science and Economic Practice in Bulgaria (round table)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-65.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2013.
"New Visions On Electronic Books,"
Varna University of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-13.
- Stefka Dobreva & Georgi Dimitrov & Pavel Petrov, 2014. "Full Text Search in Electronic Information Fund of Academic Libraries," IZVESTIA, JOURNAL OF THE UNION OF SCIENTISTS - VARNA, ECONOMIC SCIENCES SERIES, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, issue 1, pages 106-114, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Sulov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.