- Vladimir Sulov, 2014. "Implementation of Programming Languages on the Platform .NET at Developing Software Applications," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 1, pages 13-22.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2013. "New Visions On Electronic Books," Izvestiya, Varna University of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-13.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2012. "Quantitative Estimate Opportunities of Software Performance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 105-123.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2006. "Virtualization of Information Systems in Conditions of Globalization," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 120-142.
- Economic Thought Editor & Mathew Matev & Todor Nenov & Dimitar Kanev & Elena Georgieva & Yuliya Uzunova & Blago Blagoev & Penyu Mihailov & Vladimir Vladimirov & Rumyana Lilova & Dimitar Rarilov & Niko, 2001. "Contemporary Problems of the Economic Science and Economic Practice in Bulgaria (round table)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-65.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vladimir Sulov should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.