|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:mnasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Maricica STOICA, 2012. "THE ECOSYSTEM APPROACH TO ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION MANAGEMENT Case Study -Trotus Hydrographic Basin," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(3), pages 57-67, September.
- Maricica STOICA & Gabriela MODORAN & Melania Alexandra OROS & Adelina PETRESCU, 2011. "The Necessity And Utility Of Performance Audits Of Investment Projects In Tangible Assets.Case Study-Roªia Montanã," Proceedings of the International Conference Investments and Economic Recovery, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 244-252, December.
- Maricica Stoica, 2011. "Performance Audit In Romania Between Reality And Necessity," International Conference Modern Approaches in Organisational Management and Economy, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 5(1), pages 580-588, November.
- STOICA Maricica, 2009. "The economic valorization of local resources – solution of diminish the effects of global crises (case study – Bacau County)," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2 Special), pages 139-143, July.
- Maricica STOICA, 2007. "Human Resource Evaluation, From Romania, In The Light Of Durable Development," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 18, pages 56-64, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maricica STOICA, 2012.
"THE ECOSYSTEM APPROACH TO ECOLOGICAL RESTORATION MANAGEMENT Case Study -Trotus Hydrographic Basin,"
Management Research and Practice,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(3), pages 57-67, September.
- Madalina DOCIU & Daniela POPA & Anca DUNARINTU, 2013. "Environmental Management Systems In The Context Of Global Sustainable Development," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 268-279, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maricica Stoica should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.