|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ruhr Graduate School in EconomicsEssen, Germany
RWI, Hohenzollernstrasse 1-3, 45128 Essen
RePEc:edi:ruhrgde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jörg Peters & Maximiliane Sievert & Christoph Strupat, 2015.
"Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Programme on Firm Performance in Ghana,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(1), pages 99-121, January.
- Peters, Jörg & Sievert, Maximiliane & Strupat, Christoph, 2013. "Impacts of a Micro-Enterprise Clustering Program on Firm Performance in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 407, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jörg Peters & Christoph Strupat & Colin Vance, 2014. "Television and Contraceptive Use - A Weak Signal?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1538-1549, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jörg Peters & Christoph Strupat & Colin Vance, 2014.
"Television and Contraceptive Use - A Weak Signal?,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1538-1549, November.
- Louise Grogan, 2016. "Household Electrification, Fertility, and Employment: Evidence from Hydroelectric Dam Construction in Colombia," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 109-158.
- Bensch, Gunther & Grimm, Michael & Langbein, Jörg & Peters, Jörg, 2015. "Impacts of access to solar energy on rural households: An evaluation of a Netherlands supported programme in Burkina Faso," RWI Materialien 95, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christoph Strupat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.