Ekaterina V. Sokolova
Graduate School of Management St. Petersburg, Russia
St. Petersburg State University
: Phone: (+7-812) 323 8456
(+7-812) 329 3234
3, Volkhovsky per., Saint Petersburg, 199004
RePEc:edi:sompuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sokolova, E.V., 2015. "The impact of vertical integration on retail gasoline prices in Russia," Working Papers 6412, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sokolova, Ekaterina V. & Konovalenkov, Alexey S., 2013. "Can Public Transport Save the City: On the Development of the Transport Infrastructure (The Case of St. Petersburg)," Working Papers 822, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sklyar, Tatiana M. & Sokolova, Ekaterina V., 2013. "Organizational and Managerial Innovation in Health Care," Working Papers 824, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Golubeva, Anastasia A. & Sokolova, Ekaterina V., 2009. "Innovation in the public sector: Introduction to the issue," Working Papers 778, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sokolova, Ekaterina V., 2009. "Public policy impact on market innovativeness: Research approaches," Working Papers 768, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sokolova, Ekaterina V. & Fedotov, Yuri V. & Hovanov, Nikolai V., 2006. "Construction of aggregated measure for efficiency assessment of activities designed for improving the security of electricity units," Working Papers 832, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ekaterina V. Sokolova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.