|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Badan Kebijakan Fiskal Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
RePEc:edi:bkfgvid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aziz, Abdul & Setiawan, Hadi & Arie Damayanty, Sofia, 2013. "Analisis Potensi Penerimaan PPH dan PPN Pada Pelaksanaan Program KUR [Analysis of Potential Income Tax and Value Added Tax Revenue from SMEs Credit Program]," MPRA Paper 75907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2013.
- Dhani Setyawan & Rakhmin Dyarto & Hadi Setiawan & Rita Helbra Tenrini & Sofia Arie Damayanty, 2020. "Examining the Driving Forces Affecting Energy Intensity during Financial Crisis: Evidence from ASEAN-6 Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 71-81.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dhani Setyawan & Rakhmin Dyarto & Hadi Setiawan & Rita Helbra Tenrini & Sofia Arie Damayanty, 2020.
"Examining the Driving Forces Affecting Energy Intensity during Financial Crisis: Evidence from ASEAN-6 Countries,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 71-81.
- Rialdi Azhar & Febryan Kusuma Wisnu & Fajrin Satria Dwi Kesuma & Widya Rizki Eka Putri & Rian Andri Prasetya, 2022. "State-space Implementation in Forecasting Carbon and Gas Prices in Commodity Markets," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 12(3), pages 280-286, May.
- Oleg ANDREEV & Oksana LOMAKINA & Ariadna ALEKSANDROVA, 2021. "Diversification Of Structural And Crisis Risks In The Energy Sector Of The Asean Member Countries," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 149-160, June.
- Chiang-Ping Chen & Ming-Chung Chang & Wei-Che Tsai, 2021. "Dynamic Energy Efficiency, Energy Decoupling Rate, and Decarbonization: Evidence from ASEAN+6," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(3), pages 21582440211, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hadi Setiawan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.