|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Flavia BARNA & Victoria SEULEAN & Maria Luiza MOS, 2011. "A Cluster Analysis of OECD Pension Funds," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(3(15)), pages 143-148.
- Flavia Barna & Victoria Şeulean & Petru-Ovidiu Mura, 2011. "INSURANCE MARKET TRENDS CAUSED BY CLIMATE CHANGE Flavia BARNA," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 129-135, July.
- Flavia Barna & Maria Luiza Moş & Victoria Şeulean, 2011. "Investment Process Of Voluntary Pension Funds – A Cluster Approach," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(558)(su), pages 121-128, July.
- Victoria Seulean & Luiza Mos, 2010. "Determinant Factors Of The Investment Performance Of Voluntary Pension Funds In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(12), pages 1-47.
- Seulean Victoria & Donath Liliana & Miru Oana, 2009. "Empirical Study Regarding The Development Of Agricultural Insurances In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 349-354, May.
- Seulean Victoria & Mos Maria Luiza, 2009. "Comparative Study Regarding The Evolutin Of Private Pension Funds In Romania (Second Pillor)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 355-360, May.
- Seulean Victoria & Donath Liliana, 2008. "Accumulation And Deccumulation Of Universal Pension Funds. The Case Of Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 556-561, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Victoria Seulean should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.