|41, JESU MARIA COTTAGE, VANIGAR STREET, VADASERY, NAGERCOIL, INDIA PIN 629001|
Alliance Business School Bangalore, India
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore-562106
RePEc:edi:allbsin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jesiah, Selvam & Lakshmi, Uma, 2013. "Extended Stakeholder Responsibility as a Public Policy for E-waste Management in India," MPRA Paper 57864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesiah, Selvam, 2007.
"PRIVATIZATION and Social Spending in the Least Developed African Economies:A Study of Ethiopia,"
41823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesiah, Selvam, 2006. "Privatization and Social Spending in the Least Developed African Economies: A Study of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 73936, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Jesiah, Selvam & A, Meenakshi sunararajan & T, Iyappan, 2004. "Privatization and Capital Accumulation: Empirical Evidences from Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 73943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2004.
- Jesiah Selvam & A Meenakshisundara Rajan, 2008. "Privatization and Economic Growth in the Least Developed Economies: Empirical Evidences from Ethiopia," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 57-79, March.
- Jesiah Selvam, 2008. "Privatisation And Labour In Sub-Saharan Africa: Empirical Findings From Ethiopia," The IUP Journal of Governance and Public Policy, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 52-64, December.
- A. Sundara Rajan & T. Iyappan & Jesiah Selvam, 2005. "Impact of Economic Reforms on Economic Issues: A Study of Ethiopia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 17(1), pages 138-150.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jesiah Selvam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.