Elena Claudia Serban
|First Name:||Elena Claudia|
Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fiasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Elena Claudia Serban & Raluca Cretu, 2009. "ARE SMEs IN ROMANIA INNOVATING?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 76-82, May.
- Vasile Robu & Elena Claudia Serban & Marina Badileanu, 2008. "Applying the Dufournaud econometric model to the determination of the prices dynamics impact over the national economy and over its main vulnerable sectors in connection with the Romanian national eco," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 41-50, September.
- BADILEANU, Marina & SERBAN, Elena Claudia & MACARIE, Rodica & LACRARU, Marian & BULEARCA, Marius, 2007. "Analiza mecanismelor care determina comportamentul companiilor de furnizare a utilitatilor publice, pe piete globalizate si modul de formare a preturilor (sinteza)," Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics), Centre for Industrial Economics and Services, vol. 5(2), pages 1-6, June.
- Vasile Robu & Elena Claudia Serban & Marina Badileanu, 2007. "The Analysis of the Reaction of the Romanian Companies Supplying Electrical Energy to the Modification of the Geopolitical Context and of the Internal Legislative Frame," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(517)), pages 3-12, December.
- Vasile Robu & Elena Claudia Serban & Marina Badileanu, 2007. "The Regulation Of The Energy Market In Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(6(511)(su), pages 231-246, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Claudia Serban should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.