The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrea Salvini to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
International Labour Organization (ILO) Genève, Switzerland
4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22
RePEc:edi:ilounch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Marco Mira d'Ercole & Andrea Salvini, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Development: The Role of Social Protection," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marco Mira d'Ercole & Andrea Salvini, 2003.
"Towards Sustainable Development: The Role of Social Protection,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
12, OECD Publishing.
- Garofalo, Maria Rosaria, 2011.
"Il volontariato può sostenere lo sviluppo? Riflessioni metodologiche per la costruzione di un frame work teorico
[Can the voluntary sector sustain the development path of an economy? Suggestions fo," MPRA Paper 40008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorvald Moe & Knut Halvor Alfsen & Mads Greaker, 2013. "Sustaining Welfare for Future Generations: A Review Note on the Capital Approach to the Measurement of Sustainable Development," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 1(1), pages 16-26.
- Anghel Irina, 2010. "Towards Sustainable Development Through Social Risk Management," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 121-134, December.
- Garofalo, Maria Rosaria, 2011. "Il volontariato può sostenere lo sviluppo? Riflessioni metodologiche per la costruzione di un frame work teorico
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Salvini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.