Mohammad Amin Sadeghzadeh
(50%) Institute for Management and Planning Studies (IMPS)Tehran, Iran
RePEc:edi:irpdair (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculty of Economics Tehran, Iran
University of Tehran
RePEc:edi:fecutir (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ebrahim Hosseini Nasab & Robab Aalami & Shermineh Foroughi Dahr & Mohammad Amin Sadeghzadeh, 2012. "An Analysis of Energy Consumption in Transportation and Industrial Sectors- a Multiplicative LMDI Approach with Application to Iran," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 17(2), pages 1-17, spring.
- Rahmani, Teymour & Sadeghzadeh, Mohammad Amir, 2011. "The Effect of the Central Bank Independence on Economic Stability (in Persian)," Journal of Monetary and Banking Research (فصلنامه پژوهشهای پولی-بانکی), Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 2(6), pages 213-234, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ebrahim Hosseini Nasab & Robab Aalami & Shermineh Foroughi Dahr & Mohammad Amin Sadeghzadeh, 2012.
"An Analysis of Energy Consumption in Transportation and Industrial Sectors- a Multiplicative LMDI Approach with Application to Iran,"
Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 17(2), pages 1-17, spring.
- Shining Zhang & Fang Yang & Changyi Liu & Xing Chen & Xin Tan & Yuanbing Zhou & Fei Guo & Weiyi Jiang, 2020. "Study on Global Industrialization and Industry Emission to Achieve the 2 °C Goal Based on MESSAGE Model and LMDI Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Md. Afzal Hossain & Jean Engo & Songsheng Chen, 2021. "The main factors behind Cameroon’s CO2 emissions before, during and after the economic crisis of the 1980s," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 4500-4520, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M.A. Sadeghzadeh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.