Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre Wien, Austria
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
: [+43] 1-4277-37401
Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, A-1090 Vienna
RePEc:edi:wiwuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ingrid KUBIN & Peter ROSNER, 1996. "Immigration, Growth, and Distribution," Vienna Economics Papers vie9606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rosner, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Money and Coordination: Hayek's Theory of Cultural Evolution. By JURGEN G. BACKHAUS," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 210-212, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ingrid KUBIN & Peter ROSNER, 1996.
"Immigration, Growth, and Distribution,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9606, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Dieter Gstach & Thomas Grandner, 2000. "Restricted immigration in a two-sector economy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(3), pages 404-416, August.
- Kalckreuth, Ulf von, 1999. "Social Learning in Dualistic Societies : Segregation, Growth and Distribution," Discussion Papers 571, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Rosner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.