Juan Carlos Rodríguez
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Juan Carlos Rodríguez to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics; University of Maryland (from RePEc Genealogy)|
CentER for Economic Research Tilburg, Netherlands
School of Economics and Management
Universiteit van Tilburg
: 31 13 4663050
31 13 4663066
P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
RePEc:edi:cekubnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rodriguez, J.C., 2007. "A Preference-Free Formula to Value Commodity Derivatives," Discussion Paper 2007-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rodriguez, J.C., 2007. "Option Pricing and Momentum," Discussion Paper 2007-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Edgardo E. Zablotsky & Juan C. Rodríguez, 1993. "Aspectos Sobre la Economía Política de la Protección," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 94, Universidad del CEMA.
- Rodriguez, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Measuring financial contagion: A Copula approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 401-423, June.
- Rodriguez, Juan Carlos, 2006. "Consumption, the persistence of shocks, and asset price volatility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1741-1760, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Carlos Rodríguez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.