Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Verona, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Verona
: +39 045 802 8095
+39 045 802 8529
Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona
RePEc:edi:isverit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alberto Peretti & Alberto Roveda, 2014. "On the mathematical background of Google PageRank algorithm," Working Papers 25/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Reijo Vanne & Nicola Sartor & Carlo Azzarri & Maria Cozzolino & Carlo Declich & Veronica Polin & Alberto Roveda & Bernard Seidel, 2003. "Welfare, Intergenerational Distribution and Households: What Does Generational Accounting Tell Us?," Occasional Papers 02, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alberto Peretti & Alberto Roveda, 2014.
"On the mathematical background of Google PageRank algorithm,"
25/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Peretti, 2016. "The algebraic approach to some ranking problems," Working Papers 22/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Peretti, 2014. "The importance of Perron-Frobenius Theorem in ranking problems," Working Papers 26/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alberto Roveda should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.