|Savska 160a 7500 Prilep Republic of Macedonia|
Centar za Ekonomski Analizi (CEA)Skopje, North Macedonia
RePEc:edi:ceaskmk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gjosheva-Kovachevikj, Marija & Kovachev, Goran & Risteski, Hristijan, 2013. "Conditions and Perspectives of financial lending in Macedonian Agriculture and rural Development," MPRA Paper 51338, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2013.
- Trenovski, Borce & Risteski, Hristijan, 2010. "Анализа На Ефектите Од Економската Криза Во Грција Врз Македонската Економија [Study on the Effects of The Greek Economic Crisis on The Macedonian Economy]," MPRA Paper 76960, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Marjan Nikolov & Hristijan Risteski & Gabriela Dimovska, 2012. "Political Economy Of Tetovo And Kumanovo: Legacies From The Command Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 53-69, December.
- Trenovski Borce & Hristijan Risteski, 2010. "Analysis Of The Effects Of The Economic Crisis In Greece On The Macedonian Economy," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 49-58, June.
- Aleksandar Kostadinov & Borce Trenovski & Marjan Nikolov & Hristijan Risteski & Mile Naskovski & Darko Nikolov, 2009. "Personal Inflation Calculator," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 27-35, June.
- Hristijan Risteski, 2009. "Assessing Handicraft Shadow Economy In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 13-26, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hristijan Risteski, 2009.
"Assessing Handicraft Shadow Economy In Macedonia,"
Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 13-26, June.
- Nikola Milović & Mijat Jocović & Nikola Martinović, 2021. "Analysis of the Impact of Macroeconomic Stability on the Level of Global Competitiveness of Western Balkan Countries," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 10(2), pages 23-37.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2013-11-16
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-11-16
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-11-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hristijan Risteski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.