Dumitru Dan Popescu
Catedra de Analiza Economico-Financiara Bucureşti, Romania
Facultatea de Contabilitate şi Informatică de Gestiune
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:aeasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dan Dumitru Popescu, 2012. "The challenges of banking system in the Romanian real estate market," ERES eres2012_ind_107, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Dumitru Dan POPESCU & Costin CIORA, 2015. "Determinants of the real estate market: the Romanian case," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special(I), pages 21-34.
- Dumitru Dan Popescu, 2011. "Efficiency-Based Restructuring Approach Of Romanian Economy," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 459-475, november.
- Popescu Dumitru D., 2010. "Virtuţile restructurării ca proces în economia de criză a României," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 04, December.
- Dumitru D. Popescu, 2009. "Enterprise Restructuring In Romania'S Transition Economy. Concept, Methodology And Measurement," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 39-55, May.
- Dumitru D. Popescu, 2009. "Market Risk Assessment Of A Bank. Methods And Measurements," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 56-64, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dumitru Dan Popescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.