Dipartimento di Metodi Quantitativi per le Scienze Economiche e Aziendali Milano, Italy
Scuola di Economia e Statistica
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
RePEc:edi:dqmibit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Carlotta Galeone & Angiola Pollastri, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the ratio of two means using the distribution of the quotient of two normals," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 13(3), pages 451-472, December.
- Giovanni Zambruno & Angiola Pollastri, 2010. "Distribution of the ratio of two independent Dagum random variables," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 95-102.
- Angiola Pollastri, 1999. "Analysis of the kurtosis in a skew distribution," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 131-146.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Carlotta Galeone & Angiola Pollastri, 2012.
"Confidence intervals for the ratio of two means using the distribution of the quotient of two normals,"
Statistics in Transition new series,
Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 13(3), pages 451-472, December.
- Angiola Pollastri & Walter Maffenini, 2018. "Estimation of the Percentage of Aid Received from the Food Bank Using a Stratified Sampling," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 41-49, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Angiola Pollastri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.