|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul de Prognoza Economica Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 3188148
004 021 3188148
Casa Academiei, Calea 13, Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:ipacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pelinescu Bogdan, 2008. "Dimensiunea microeconomică a IT reflectată în literatură," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 04, December.
- Pelinescu, Bogdan, 2008. "Management of IT company – a theoretical and empirical approach," Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics), Centre for Industrial Economics and Services, vol. 6(2), pages 50-63, June.
- Pelinescu Bogdan, 2007. "Noua economie şi societatea informaţională şi evoluţia IT în România," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 03, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pelinescu Bogdan, 2007.
"Noua economie şi societatea informaţională şi evoluţia IT în România,"
Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 03, September.
- Țugui Alexandru, 2012. "Information Technologies - A Crisis Solution for Romania?," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 209-217, December.
- Ciprian Ionel HRETCANU, 2015. "CURRENT TRENDS IN THE KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY Abstract : In this paper we discuss various aspects of the current economy known as the knowledge economy. Also we will review two indicators of this new econom," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 4(2), pages 1-18, july.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bogdan Pelinescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.