|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Ecologică din Bucureşti
1G Vasile Milea St., Bucharest, Sector 6, 061341
RePEc:edi:feuebro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cristian PANA, 2015. "Direct Taxation in Romania: an Empirical Analysis," Economics of Sustainable Development.The Economic Impact of Climate Change. - Working papers 12, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Cristian Pana, 2013. "The National Central Bank’S Management Of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 16, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Chindris-Vasioiu Oana & Pana Cristian, 2011. "Impact of Globalization on Business," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 343-347, May.
- Chindris-Vasioiu Oana & Pana Cristian, 2011. "Regional Development Policy in European Union," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 338-342, May.
- Cristian PANA, 2009. "The Discretionary Fiscal Policy In The European Economic And Monetary Union," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 9(2(10)), pages 206-212, December.
- Cristian Pana, 2008. "The Economic and Monetary Union and its impacts on Europe’s economies," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 42(5-6), pages 165-178.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Chindris-Vasioiu Oana & Pana Cristian, 2011.
"Regional Development Policy in European Union,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 338-342, May.
- Anne Drumaux & Julien Ravet, 2016. "European Strategy 2020: what about the carrot?," Working Papers CEB 16-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristian Pana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.