Department of Economics Komotini, Greece
Democritus University of Thrace
: (25310) 39.503
University Campus, Komotini, 69100
RePEc:edi:didutgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Etti G. Baranoff & Savas Papadopoulos & Thomas W. Sager, 2007. "Capital and Risk Revisited: A Structural Equation Model Approach for Life Insurers," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(3), pages 653-681.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Etti G. Baranoff & Savas Papadopoulos & Thomas W. Sager, 2007.
"Capital and Risk Revisited: A Structural Equation Model Approach for Life Insurers,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(3), pages 653-681.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Yu, Hsueh-E, 2014. "Risk management in life insurance companies: Evidence from Taiwan," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 185-199.
- Jeungbo Shim, 2017. "An Investigation Of Market Concentration And Financial Stability In Property–Liability Insurance Industry," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 84(2), pages 567-597, June.
- Sabiwalsky, Ralf, 2010. "Nonlinear modelling of target leverage with latent determinant variables -- new evidence on the trade-off theory," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 137-150, October.
- Born Patricia & Lin Hong-Jen & Wen Min-Ming & Yang Charles C., 2009. "The Dynamic Interactions between Risk Management, Capital Management, and Financial Management in the U.S. Property/Liability Insurance Industry," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, November.
- Radek Hendrych & Tomáš Cipra, 2015. "Econometric Model of the Czech Life Insurance Market," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 173-191.
- Bryce, Cormac & Webb, Rob & Cheevers, Carly & Ring, P. & Clark, G., 2016. "Should the insurance industry be banking on risk escalation for solvency II?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 131-139.
- Jiang Cheng & Mary A. Weiss, 2011. "The Regulatory Effect of Risk-Based Capital in Property-Liability Insurance," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-20, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Selim Mankaï & Aymen Belgacem, 2014.
"Interactions Between Risk-Taking, Capital, and Reinsurance for Property- Liability Insurance Firms,"
2014-154, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Selim Mankaï & Aymen Belgacem, 2013. "Interactions Between Risk-Taking, Capital, and Reinsurance for Property-Liability Insurance Firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-23, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Baranoff Etti & Sager Thomas & Shi Bo, 2016. "The Risk of Variable Annuity Guarantees and Life Insurer Capital," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 155-192, July.
- Savas Papadopoulos, 2010. "Theory and methodology for dynamic panel data: tested by simulations based on financial data," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 239-253.
- Jiang Cheng & Elyas Elyasiani & Jingyi (Jane) Jia, 2011. "Institutional Ownership Stability and Risk Taking: Evidence from the Life-Health Insurance Industry," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-14, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Savas Papadopoulos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.