Sohail Ajmal Paracha
(in no particular order)
Pakistan Institute of Trade and Development (PITAD)
Ministry of Commerce
Government of Pakistan
RePEc:edi:pitadpk (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
University of Peshawar
RePEc:edi:depespk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mamoon, Dawood & Paracha, Sohail & Mughal, Hammad & Ayesha, Anam, 2011. "Pakistan's trade competitiveness & complementarities in South Asia," MPRA Paper 31369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Aslam, Rizwan & Mughal, Hammad & Paracha, Sohail & Ain, Noor ul & Ayesha, Anam & Qudus, Maliha & Saif, Osman Bin, 2010. "Regional trade in south Asia-impediments and the way forward," MPRA Paper 27010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Paracha, Sohail & Mughal, Hammad & Ayesha, Anam, 2011.
"Pakistan's trade competitiveness & complementarities in South Asia,"
31369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asha Gul, 2014. "Analyzing Pakistan’s Trade Opportunity with Turkey," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 349-370, September.
- Afia Malik & Ejaz Ghani & Musleh ud Din, 2017. "An Assessment of Pakistan’s Export Performance and the Way Forward," PIDE-Working Papers 2017:153, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2011-06-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sohail Ajmal Paracha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.