Department of the Treasury Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20220
RePEc:edi:tregvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Chau Do & Irina Paley, 2007. "Explaining the Growth of Higher-Priced Loans in HMDA: A Decomposition Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(4), pages 441-478.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chau Do & Irina Paley, 2007.
"Explaining the Growth of Higher-Priced Loans in HMDA: A Decomposition Approach,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(4), pages 441-478.
- Zsuzsa Huszár & George Lentz & Wei Yu, 2012. "Does mandatory disclosure affect subprime lending to minority neighborhoods?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 900-924, October.
- Lisa Kaida, 2015. "Ethnic Variations in Immigrant Poverty Exit and Female Employment: The Missing Link," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 485-511, April.
- Kristin L. Perkins, 2009. "The geography of foreclosure in Contra Costa County, California," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2009-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irina Paley should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.