Phuong Nguyen Van
|Last Name:||Nguyen Van|
Banking AcademyHanoi, Viet Nam
RePEc:edi:hvnhhvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2015. "A good news or bad news has greater impact on the Vietnamese stock market?," MPRA Paper 61194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van, Phuong, 2014.
"Sources of exchange rate fluctuation in Vietnam: an application of the SVAR model,"
60565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Van Phuong, 2015. "Sources Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In Vietnam: An Application Of The Svar Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1090, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2015-01-09 2015-01-31 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2015-01-09 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2015-01-09 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2015-01-09 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-01-09 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2015-01-31. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Phuong Nguyen Van should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.