|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Pénzügyek Tanszék Budapest, Hungary
Gazdaság- és Társadalomtudományi Kar
Budapesti Műszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem
RePEc:edi:ptbmehu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Nemeslaki, András & Pocsarovszky, Károly, 2011. "Web crawler research methodology," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52173, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sasvari, Peter & Nemeslaki, Andras & Rauch, Wolf, 2015. "Old Monarchy in the New Cyberspace: Empirical Examination of Information Security Awareness among Austrian and Hungarian Enterprises," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 63-78.
- Nemeslaki, Andras & Sasvari, Peter, 2015. "Empirical Analysis of Information Security Awareness in the Business and Public Sectors of Hungary," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 405-418.
- András Nemeslaki & Károly Pocsarovszky, 2012. "Supporting e-business research with web crawler methodology," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 34(1), pages 13-28, April.
- Sándor Kerekes & András Nemeslaki, 2009. "Education 2.0: Exploring the challenges of Corvinus University in the long tail economy of global higher education," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 31(1), pages 125-146, June.
- András Nemeslaki, 2007. "E-business Diffusion in Hungarian SMEs: Challenges and Opportunities," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 4(01), pages 53-60.
- Csoto, Mihaly & Robert, Imre & Krasznay, Csaba & Merkovity, Norbert & Molnar, Szilard & Monda, Eszter & Nemeslaki, Andras & Ocskay, Gyula & Rab, Arpad & Rauch, Wolf & Sasvari, Peter & Major, Stella & , 2014. "ICT Driven Public Service Innovation," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 102717, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andras Nemeslaki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.