David James Newlands
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
IÉSEG School of Management Lille, France
Université Catholique de Lille
3, rue de la Digue, FR-59000 Lille
RePEc:edi:iesegfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- F. Goethals & D. Newlands, 2012. "Problems of implementing inter-organisational electronic processes," Post-Print hal-00832709, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2012. "Supply chain reengineering: a case study," Post-Print hal-00832959, HAL.
- F. Goethals & D. Newlands, 2011. "Critical issues to consider when evaluating inter-organizational process integration configurations," Post-Print hal-00827661, HAL.
- D. Newlands & M.J. Hopper, 2009. "The eight dimensions of international business," Post-Print hal-00828115, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Change management - realizing the transformation," Post-Print hal-00832397, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "International purchasing management," Post-Print hal-00828133, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Supplier development," Post-Print hal-00828214, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "International business training using a supply chain game," Post-Print hal-00832417, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Technology and innovation management," Post-Print hal-00828137, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- D. Newlands, 2009.
- Jarzebowski, Sebastian & Bezat-Jarzębowska, Agnieszka & Klepacki, Bogdan, 2013. "Efficiency and Integration in the Food Supply Chain," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(3).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David James Newlands should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.