David James Newlands
- F. Goethals & D. Newlands, 2012. "Problems of implementing inter-organisational electronic processes," Post-Print hal-00832709, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2012. "Supply chain reengineering: a case study," Post-Print hal-00832959, HAL.
- F. Goethals & D. Newlands, 2011. "Critical issues to consider when evaluating inter-organizational process integration configurations," Post-Print hal-00827661, HAL.
- D. Newlands & M.J. Hopper, 2009. "The eight dimensions of international business," Post-Print hal-00828115, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Change management - realizing the transformation," Post-Print hal-00832397, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "International purchasing management," Post-Print hal-00828133, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Supplier development," Post-Print hal-00828214, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "International business training using a supply chain game," Post-Print hal-00832417, HAL.
- D. Newlands, 2009. "Technology and innovation management," Post-Print hal-00828137, HAL.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Newlands should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.