Department of Management Science Sahiwal, Pakistan
Comsats University Islamabad
RePEc:edi:dhcompk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ahsan Akbar & Minhas Akbar & Marina Nazir & Petra Poulova & Samrat Ray, 2021. "Does Working Capital Management Influence Operating and Market Risk of Firms?," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahsan Akbar & Minhas Akbar & Marina Nazir & Petra Poulova & Samrat Ray, 2021.
"Does Working Capital Management Influence Operating and Market Risk of Firms?,"
Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Aleksei V. Bogoviz & Svetlana V. Lobova & Alexander N. Alekseev, 2022. "The Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility Based on Integrating the SDGs into Corporate Strategies: International Experience and the Risks for Profit," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, June.
- Grzegorz Zimon & Hossein Tarighi & Mahdi Salehi & Adam Sadowski, 2022. "Assessment of Financial Security of SMEs Operating in the Renewable Energy Industry during COVID-19 Pandemic," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Emilia Herman & Kinga-Emese Zsido, 2023. "The Financial Sustainability of Retail Food SMEs Based on Financial Equilibrium and Financial Performance," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-26, August.
- Garikai Mandipa & Athenia Bongani Sibindi, 2022. "Financial Performance and Working Capital Management Practices in the Retail Sector: Empirical Evidence from South Africa," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marina Nazir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.