|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Rawalpindi, Pakistan
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
RePEc:edi:bsnuspk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ayesha, Nazuk & Sadia, Nadir & Javid, Shabbir, 2010. "Adjustment of the Auxiliary Variable(s) for Estimation of a Finite Population Mean," MPRA Paper 23243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayesha Nazuk & Sadia Nadir & Ali R Ansari & Raheel Nawaz, 2020. "NGO online disclosures index in the presence of auxiliary information," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Zahid Siddique & Faisal Jamil & Ayesha Nazuk & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2019. "Policy Failure in Achieving Universal Basic Education: A Theoretical Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157.
- Ayesha Nazuk & Javid Shabbir, 2018. "A new disclosure index for Non-Governmental Organizations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Zahid Asghar & Ayesha Nazuk, 2007. "Iran-Pakistan-India Gas Pipeline An Economic Analysis in a Game Theoretic Framework," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 537-550.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ayesha Nazuk & Javid Shabbir, 2018.
"A new disclosure index for Non-Governmental Organizations,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(2), pages 1-18, February.
- Abdulwahed Hamoud Abdullah Ahmed & Zaini Zainol & Norsyahida Mokhtar, 2022. "An insight of accountability practices in non-governmental organizations (NGOs): The case of Yemen," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(1), pages 178-186, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ayesha Nazuk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.