|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Haryana School of Business Hisar, India
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:sbgjuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Karam Pal & Ruhee Mittal, 2011. "Impact of macroeconomic indicators on Indian capital markets," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 84-97, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Karam Pal & Ruhee Mittal, 2011.
"Impact of macroeconomic indicators on Indian capital markets,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 84-97, March.
- Priyanka Aggarwal & Najia Saqib, 2017. "Impact of Macro Economic Variables of India and USA on Indian Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 10-14.
- Naveen R.S. & N. Sivakumar, 2016. "Impact of Macro-Economic Factors on Sectoral Indices – Evidence from Indian Markets," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(3), pages 174-182, August.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2015. "Frequency domain causality analysis of stock market and economic activity in India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 224-238.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Raed Walid Al-Smadi, 2016. "The dynamic causality between FDI inflow and its determinants in Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 26-47.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Syed Akif Hasan & Rabia Mohammad Ayub Moten & Amber Osman, 2011.
"An Application of GARCH while investigating volatility in stock returns of the World,"
South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University,
Iqra University, vol. 5(2), pages 49-59, Fall.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "An Application of GARCH while investigating volatility in stock returns of the World," MPRA Paper 45089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GIRI A. K. & JOSHI Pooja, 2017. "The Impact Of Macroeconomic Indicators On Indian Stock Prices: An Empirical Analysis," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, April.
- Nopphon Tangjitprom, 2012. "Macroeconomic Factors of Emerging Stock Market: The Evidence from Thailand," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 105-114, April.
- Bekhet, Hussain Ali & Al-Smadi, Raed Walid, 2015. "Determinants of Jordanian foreign direct investment inflows: Bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 27-35.
- Muinde Patrick Mumo, 2017. "Effects of Macroeconomic Volatility on Stock Prices in Kenya: A Cointegration Evidence from the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE)," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Yuan, Tian & Roca, Eduardo, 2016. "Linkages between the ADR market and home country macroeconomic fundamentals: Evidence in the context of the BRICs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 230-239.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ruhee Mittal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.