|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Economie şi de Administrare a Afacerilor Timişoara, Romania
Universitatea de Vest
: 004 0256 592506
004 0256 5925002
Str. J.H.Pestalozzi nr. 16, 300115, Timisoara
RePEc:edi:feuvtro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Corina MICULESCU & Marius MICULESCU, 2012. "Strategic cost management - the main instrument of competitive advantage in the current economic environment," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 860-866, May.
- Miculescu Corina, 2012. "Possibilities for improving the performance of organizations using the Balanced Scorecard," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 806-811, Decembre.
- Corina Miculescu, 2012. "Directions For Improvement Of Managerial Accounting Economic Entities In Romania, In The Current Economic Context," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 115-120, November.
- Miculescu Corina & Miculescu Marius Nicolae, 2012. "Quality Of Accounting Information To Optimize The Decisional Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 694-699, December.
- Miculescu Marius-Nicolae & Miculescu Corina, 2011. "The Income Statement: The Image of Financial Performance of a Public Health Entity," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 778-781, May.
- Miculescu Marius - Nicolae & Miculescu Corina, 2011. "Operation Leaseback - A Source of Funding Liquidity Conditions in the Present Economy," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, pages 136-138.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Corina Miculescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.