Paulo F. Maio
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Business and Economics Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
: (351) 21 3801638
(351) 21 3870933
Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:feunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Paulo Maio, 2007. "ICAPM with time-varying risk aversion," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 111, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Paulo Maio, 2007.
"ICAPM with time-varying risk aversion,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
111, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Botshekan, Mahmoud & Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André, 2010.
"Cash flow and discount rate risk in up and down markets: What is actually priced?,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2010/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Botshekan, Mahmoud & Kraeussl, Roman & Lucas, Andre, 2012. "Cash Flow and Discount Rate Risk in Up and Down Markets: What Is Actually Priced?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(06), pages 1279-1301, December.
- Mahmoud Botshekan & Roman Kraeussl & Andre Lucas, 2010. "Cash Flow and Discount Rate Risk in Up and Down Markets: What is actually priced?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-116/2/DSF 3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dominique Pepin, 2011. "Instabilité des comportements et cycles financiers : une relecture dans un cadre rationnel avec préférences endogènes," Working Papers hal-00960012, HAL.
- Botshekan, Mahmoud & Kräussl, Roman & Lucas, André, 2010. "Cash flow and discount rate risk in up and down markets: What is actually priced?," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paulo F. Maio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.