Laboratory for Studies in Economic Sociology Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (499) 152 0761
3 Kochnovskiy proezd, Moscow, 125319
RePEc:edi:sohseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Maxim Markin, 2015. "Premises for the Economic Sociology of Law in Classical Sociological Theories," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 143-162.
- Maksim Markin, 2015. "A Sociological View of the Economy and the State: From Economy-State Dualism towards Economy-State Embeddedness Book Review: Bandelj N., Sowers E. (2010) Economy and State: A Sociological Perspective,," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 90-100.
- Ali Acilar & Maxim Markin & Elena Nazarbaeva, 2012. "Exploring the Digital Divide: A Case of Russia and Turkey," International Journal of Innovation in the Digital Economy (IJIDE), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 35-46, July.
- Maksim Markin, 2012. "New Institutionalism in Economics and New Economic Sociology: Main Similarities and the Differences," Journal of Economic Sociology, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 13(3), pages 123-133.
- Markin, Maxim, 2012. "How State Regulation of Retail Trade was Justified: an Empirical Analysis of the Arguments," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 147-162, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Markin, Maxim, 2012.
"How State Regulation of Retail Trade was Justified: an Empirical Analysis of the Arguments,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 147-162, August.
- Aleksandr Victorovich Sigarev & Mikhail Evgenievich Kosov & Olga Borisovna Buzdalina & Roman Alexeevich Alandarov & Inna Nikolaevna Rykova, 2018. "The Role of Chains in the Russian Retail Sector," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 542-554.
- Shastitko, A. & Pavlova, N., 2017. "Bargaining Power and Market Power: Comparison and Policy Implications," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 39-57.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maxim Markin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.