State Bank of PakistanKarachi, Pakistan
CENTRAL DIRECTORATE, I.I. CHUNDRIGAR ROAD, KARACHI-74000
RePEc:edi:sbpgvpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fida Hussain & Asif Mahmood, 2017. "Predicting Inflation and Output in Pakistan: The Role of Yield Spread," SBP Working Paper Series 93, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Asif Mahmood & Muhammad Zuhair Munawar, 2016. "Words Matter: A Textual Analysis of SBP’s Monetary Policy Reviews," SBP Working Paper Series 78, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Asif Mahmood, 2015.
"Transmission of Volatility of Money Market Overnight Repo Rate along the Yield Curve in Pakistan,"
SBP Working Paper Series
71, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Asif Mahmood, 2016. "Transmission of Volatility of Money Market Overnight Repo Rate along the Yield Curve in Pakistan," Working Papers id:8359, eSocialSciences.
- Mahmood, Asif, 2014. "Volatility Transmission of Overnight Rate along the Yield Curve in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 54256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fida Hussain & Asif Mahmood, 2017. "Predicting Output Growth and Inflation in Pakistan: The Role of Yield Spread," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 13, pages 53-76.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2014-03-22 2016-03-06 2016-09-11 2017-11-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2014-03-22 2016-03-06 2016-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2016-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2014-03-22. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2017-11-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Asif Mahmood should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.